CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 10, 2011

mALAm HaRi YANg diNGiN gARe2 MUET!!!

THINK THINK

When was the last time i updated my blog ?? last week ? last month ? i think longer than that . 
 
Anyway, today , I am thinking of writing something . so , where else i headed to ?
TO MY BLOG!!
(try to sound a little like superhero)

 ( M U E T )
For these past few days , i busy myself with  working... Especially ,4 my luve busday party. Its not easy to make and of course , everyone's feel urghhh benci!!! i love to see that everyone enjoyed POTPETPOTPET with me and within 2 to 3 days ,my life are already finished! ( i made roughly around 250 )
 
My next mission is to make chocolate chip cookies . So happy that i can really eat chocolate now . But i have to control . Its not that i am worry about my weight , but actually, chocolate can cause pimples! and i thought that nuts only did that.( nak balik kampong wooo uwaaa makkkk)

This week is really an emotional week for me . I made my 'dont-talk-to anyone' kind of face , to my BFF especially . Sorry babe . Didn't mean to hurt u . Sorry I didn't talk to u for more than that...

My frend is the best frend in the world! (i know urs too , haha)
He likes to make surprises , sometimes not always.
One day , i told my frnd
Me : knp aq still pk sal die
frend : sudah lah sudah lah sudah.. blablabla.....

After that , my feel was back to normal .
The next day ,
 
die : xnk jmpe aku ke?
me : hah!! ko nk jmpe aq ke??
**** ntah apa kejadah aq punya entry ni***\
 
urghhh stress bayangkan ESOKK






No comments: